The benefits include:
- More hygienic and less painful than conventional braces.
- Virtually invisible and therefore aesthetically more discreet than conventional braces.
- Moving, not removing enamel from your teeth.
- Minimally invasive treatment and reduced likelihood of extractions.
Further information and the process:
- We use a series of clear, removable trays to straighten your teeth - these are changed every 1-2 weeks.
- Appointments with your dentist for Aligner Therapy are generally every 6-8 weeks.
- The aligners are worn for around 22 hours per day and are easily removed when eating, drinking, brushing or flossing.
- The aligners are worn in the order prescribed by your dentist.
- At the end of the treatment retainers are worn to maintain your smile!